- Coal / Iron Ore Yard Capacity 1700000 MT
- Mechanised coal handling : 2 Nos. gantry Ship unloaders at Berth 1 of 2000 TPH each and 2 Nos. gantry ship unloaders at Berth 3A of 4500 TPH each
- Closed conveyor system
- 2 Nos. Stacker reclaimers of 4000 TPH stacking / 2000 TPH reclaiming each and 2 Nos. Stacker reclaimers of 6500 TPH stacking / 2500 TPH reclaiming each
- Dust suppression and fire fighting systems for storage yards.
- Warehousing capacity of 45000 Sq.m.
- 8 Nos. liquid tanks (Non-IMDG, Capacity 4x5375, 2x9360, 2x8400 MT
- Six weighbridges with a weighment range of 50 to 100T
- Two mobile harbor cranes at Berth 2 (LHM 550) of 60T capacity each and Two mobile harbor cranes at Berth -3B (LHM-400) of 75T capacity each.
- Two single lift EH5U Broma spreaders
- Two reach stackers
- 4 Nos. ship loaders of 2500 TPH capacity each
- PDI facility for RoRo and refers
Cargo Handling Infrastructure
Container Berth 3B and 4A Under Construction
LNG Terminal Proposed
Tug Berth Proposed
|JAIGARH PORT : PHASE 2|
|Berth Number||Length (in Meters)||Cargo Type||Status||Max Vessel Size|
|1||300||Mechanized Dry Bulk Berth||Operational||2,00,000 DWT (Cape Size)|
|2||250||Multipurpose Berth||Operational||2,00,000 DWT (Cape Size)|
200000 DWT (Cape Size) &
Could Berth 400000 DWT (Valemax) in Future
|3B||307||Container Berth||Under Construction||18000 Teu +|
|4A||312||Container Berth||Under Construction||18000 Teu +|
|5||345||LNG Terminal||Proposed||267000 m3 (QMax)|
|6A||347||Coastal Berth||Operational||Up-to 50000 DWT, HandyMax|
|6B||350||Crude Oil + POL Terminal||Proposed||340000 DWT (VLCC)|
|6C||350||Crude Oil + POL Terminal||Proposed||340000 DWT (VLCC)|
|7||110||Off Shore||Proposed||Platform Supply Vessels (PSVs)|
• Berth 1 for coal handling using 2x2000 TPH ship grab uploaders including covered back-up conveying systems.
• Berth 2 for other bulk, break-bulk cargo using 2 mobile harbor cranes 2x1200 TPH.
• Berth 6A (343 meters) was recently commissioned and will initially berth mini bulk carriers 3x8000 DWT simultaneously for transshipment and can also accommodate Handymax vessels.
• A container yard to accommodate 1500 TEU (twenty foot equivalent unit) with 72 reefer plugins.
• Back-up conveying, storage and dispatch system.
• 40000 kL tank farm to handle molasses and edible oil.
• 105x450 meter covered coal storage that can accommodate around 300,000 metric tons of cargo.
• Adequate covered warehouses that can store
more than 120,000 metric tons of fertilizers and agro commodities at any given point of time.