JSW Steel manufactures Hot Rolled (HR) coils, plates and sheets of the highest quality at its state-of-the-art hot strip mills (HSM) in Vijayanagar, Karnataka and Dolvi, Maharashtra.
Our focus on the latest technology and manufacturing processes shows in the quality of our hot rolled products. Equipped with sizing presses and an automatic line inspection facility, Vijayanagar works has a capacity of 12 MTPA. The Dolvi unit, which has a capacity of 5 MTPA, uses a combination of the advanced Conarc process and thin slab casting technology to produce hot rolled coils. Due to their thinner gauges and finer surface quality, these coils are often superior to commercial grade cold rolled (CR) coils, and may serve as better alternatives to them in certain applications. Along with the assurance of quality, comes convenience too. Thanks to the coastal location of Dolvi, import and export of raw materials as well as finished goods is both easy and cost-effective.
- The widest range of hot rolled products, with thickness up to 25.4 mm, width up to 2050 mm and coil weight up to 36 mt.
- The widest Hot Strip Mill (HSM) in India, capable of rolling up to 2150 mm.
- A rare product portfolio, perfect for line pipe applications, with the capability to produce X70 grade up to 20mm thickness.
- Ultra-low carbon for IF & IFHS grade.
- Made from dual phase steel requiring divide quench cooling, which makes it ideal for critical automobile applications.
- Desired cooling patterns and rates of control of microstructure achieved with our level 2 coiling temperature control.
- A higher reduction in finishing stands, with transfer bar thickness up to 55 mm.
Hot Rolled Products
- HR COIL
- HR SHEET
Applications & Grades
|Product Brochure and Certificates|
|DOP_01_ Grade S235JR||Download|
|DOP_02_ Grade S235J0||Download|